I just saw something on Facebook about a 13 yr old autistic girl being raped and getting pregnant. People are upset because the girls parents are making her carry the baby because the baby is innocent. Am I the only person in the world who sees nothing wrong with that? Lets just think about this logically. The baby IS innocent. This isn’t the first time a 13 yr old girl has gotten pregnant. Its happening more often than we’d like to believe in todays society. It also isn’t the first person an autistic girl has gotten pregnant. Autism isn’t like most mental disabilities. Chances are she has a mild case of autism and lacks basic social skills. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not insensitive to the situation. I understand it will be extremely difficult for this girl and her family and I would never expect her to keep the child but its not fair to abort the child. Did you know a baby has nerve endings at around 7 weeks a fetus develops a sense of touch? That means they can feel.. They can feel being aborted. If you don’t want your baby, give it up for adoption. I understand if you aren’t ready and/or can’t afford it but how could you kill something that you’ve created. I just don’t understand.
I guess fuck the actual human being that is being held against her will to carry a fetus. You want to talk about being pro-life and caring for the innocent? Talk about this poor girl who was raped and is now being forced to carry out a potentially dangerous and definitely life changing situation
- The maternal death rate for teens under age 15 is two and a half times greater than that of mothers aged 20 to 24.
- Increased risk of medical, social, and financial problems.
- Due to her young age, she has a higher risk of major complications during the pregnancy and labor.
- She’s more likely to live in poverty later in life.
- Young mothers are less likely to receive comprehensive prenatal care.
- Dangerous premature birth is several times higher.
- Lowers her chances of ever finishing school.
- Infants of mothers this young are more likely to suffer fatal health complications, and 3x more likely to die within their first 28 days.
- Not to mention the psychological damage of being raped and forced to have her rapists child by the very people that are supposed to help and protect her.
Getting pregnant at such a young age puts this girl at many risks, but as long as you get that fetus to term it’s no big deal right?
”Don’t get me wrong, I’m not insensitive to the situation.”
Actually yes you very much are.
so I was thinking that mark ruffalo sounds a lot like mark buffalo, and then i decided that i obviously wasn’t going to be the only one who thought about this. so i typed ‘ruffalo the buffalo’ into google images and i found these…
i don’t know why but it made me happy
I don’t know why but it makes me happy too.